Catégories

mardi 18 décembre 2012

[Vidéo] Des paillettes pour les fêtes...

Et oui, c'est les fêtes de fin d'années, période où on a le droit de se goinfrer de chocolat, d'avaler des tonnes de toasts aux foie gras, et accessoirement, de se peinturlurer de paillettes (love). J'ai donc décider de vous faire un tuto pour être la plus bellllleeeuh pour aller dansssseeeeeeeeeer...

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

    Feel free to surf to my page :: esponjadelufa.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the ultimate section :) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My web blog: bmi charts

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Magnificent web site. Lots of helpful information here.

    I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in
    delicious. And obviously, thanks on your effort!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage: Texasveteransforcongress.Org

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more things about it!

    Feel free to visit my weblog - übersetzung italienisch deutsch volltext

    RépondreSupprimer

Question, avis, ou autres, n'hésite pas à poster un commentaire... ou deux :D